Wendy Barron is a wellness, health and fitness coach who left a successful corporate career at age 36, to travel for two years.
She reinvented herself as a personal trainer, and by setting her own goals, has achieved further success.
She now helps other people achieve what they are striving for through her business, Mind Body Space.
In this episode you will learn
- Who Wendy Barron is
- Why she left her corporate career after 16 years
- Why she sold everything and went travelling
- What drives her
- How she sets goals and creates habits
- What a snowball challenge is
- What books Wendy’s been reading
- How Wendy uses inspirational quotes to help lead a more positive life
- How to be grateful
- Wendy’s plans for the future
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Are you working on a 30 day challenge? Or are you on to your snowball challenge? What are you striving for?