I’m passionate about helping people achieve their goals and ambitions, and seeing them achieve success in the areas of their life that are most important to them.
I’ve created a new bi-weekly podcast called “Goals“, where I’ll be talking to successful and interesting people about how they got to where they are today, and what role goal setting has in their personal and professional lives.
In this episode you will learn
- Who Troy Collins is, what he does, and what’s important to him
- How to define your goals the SMART way
- How having mentors and supportive peers can accelerate achievement
- The purpose of the “Goals” podcast
- The books Troy is inspired by – How to Win Friends and Influence People; Anthony Robbins; Tim Ferriss; Rich Dad Poor Dad
- A deeper insight into Troy’s “direction, control, choice” philosophy
- The areas of abundance to focus on
- The importance of thinking with the end in mind
- How to quickly calculate the amount of money you’ll need in retirement
- How to create a vision board and use it to motivate you each day
- How to get a free template to help set your goals
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Do you set goals? Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years time?