He’s a client of Collins Financial Group, just as we are clients of his business. Nigel and his family are also good friends of mine.
Nigel is a self-confessed IT nerd, and taught himself how to build computers at the age of 8.
In this episode you will learn
- Who Nigel Heyn is
- How he got interested in IT
- What Nigel’s business does and how it has evolved
- How Nigel visualises his goals and uses this technique to drive him
- What books Nigel loves and what he’s reading right now – Rhythm by Patrick Thean
- How Nigel delegates aspects of his life to help achieve his goals
- What Nigel is focusing on right now
- When and how Nigel sets his personal and business goals
- The importance of surrounding yourself with good people and the “never eat alone” philosophy
- Why Nigel takes a long term view
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
What people are most important in your life? How does this influence your actions on a daily basis?