What I do best
I enjoy reviewing, investigating and researching things and seeing if they can be done differently or in a better way, both personally and professionally. This has served me well when helping clients plan for their future. I believe it’s important to focus on what money can do for you, and not just the money itself.
There is nothing more rewarding than helping clients buy that new house sooner or retire five years before they originally thought they would be financially ready to.
Who I am
When I’m not at work I enjoy reading, travel, and spending time with family and friends. I try to give back to the community as much as I can and am involved in a few different charities, one of which is a micro-finance lending program that lends money to people in developing countries, allowing them to start businesses, build homes or just acquire a loan for a range of different purposes. I’ve certainly learned that a little can go a very long way.
I’ve been in the financial services industry since 1998 and hold the following qualifications and memberships:
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking
- Certificate IV in Life Insurance (Underwriting Stream)
- Certified My Prosperity Consultant
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Member of the Economic Society of Queensland
- Member of the Institute of Members & Leaders Australia